The church of St George on the hill near Kras is only partially preserved, in the archaeological layer. The deed of gift written in the Glagolitic script in 1230 mentions that it was built by Juraj Pariježić, who left it to the parish after the death of his last heir. Until 1570 the brotherhood of St George operated in the church.
The church is a single-nave edifice with a prominent semicircular apse on the east. The southern wall is made of visible rectangular dressed stones in regular layers. The remains of the church indicate the Romanesque style of construction, recognizable in a series of island churches. There are no visible traces of reconstruction so it is supposed to have remained in its original form all until it was abandoned in the 18th century.